I assume, from your questions, that you're having trouble getting this
bug to reproduce!
Here's another video: https://youtu.be/o-Tu1bH_pdk
1. Open the file with no other files open (bug happens whether you launch calc
and use file->open or double-click the file on the desktop)
2. Click cell A2
3. Scroll to the bottom right of the data
4. Hold 'shift' to select a range, and click cell AU356
5. Choose the 'Data' menu and click 'Autofilter'
6. Deselect the large range and scroll up to row 2, where the filters have been
7. In column A expand the filter, uncheck the 'all' box, and check the 'UT61D'
box (I have seen the crash with a variety of different filters applied - but I
figure you want a single example.
8. Alt+Tab to a web browser and wait about 9-10 minutes.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
LO Calc freeze while viewing spreadsheet
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list