Public bug reported:
* Available in universe
* This package provides an important functionality in unity8: it polls remote
services (like gmail, twitter) for new events, and reports a notification to
the user. Given that click apps cannot themselves cannot run in the background,
this component is quite important in a unity8-based system.
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has functional tests which test the whole component in
All dependencies are already in main with the exception of
account-polld-plugins-go (will file a separate bug or remove the dependency --
still investigating the best solution)
* This package uses qmake and does not include any translatable text
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
** Affects: account-polld (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list