This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-keyring - 2016.09.19
ubuntu-keyring (2016.09.19) yakkety; urgency=medium
* Ship each active key in a separate keyring in /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/
as conffiles for simpler usage of apt-secure(8).
* Remove all active keys from /etc/apt/trusted.gpg as they are shipped
now as fragment files.
* Depend on gpgv and only recommend gnupg.
* Stop calling apt-key update LP: #1619444
* Generate SHA512SUMS.txt.asc file, signed by me, and verified against
debian-keyring at build time as a weak consistency check.
-- Dimitri John Ledkov <x...@ubuntu.com> Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:36:10
** Changed in: ubuntu-keyring (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
apt-key should not be used in scripts
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list