This bug was fixed in the package qtsystems-opensource-src -
qtsystems-opensource-src (5.0~git20141206~44f70d99-0ubuntu10~13) yakkety;
- Replace former unity-screen.diff with the upstream version of it.
- Update to upstream patch set 43 (LP: #1536669)
* Add build dependency on libmirclient-dev
- Fix a crasher with inputdeviceinfo, patch set 3.
- Fix FTBFS in Add-support-for-... patch.
-- Timo Jyrinki <timo-jyri...@ubuntu.com> Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:41:33
** Changed in: qtsystems-opensource-src (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
"BottomEdge" component does not support automatic mouse detection
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list