This bug was fixed in the package hoichess - 0.19.0-4
Sponsored for Samuel Henrique (samueloph)
hoichess (0.19.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use opening book from pgn-extract, thanks to Holger Ruckdeschel
* debian/clean: Create file and add book/hoichess-book.pgn.
* debian/control: Build-Depends on pgn-extract.
- flags.patch: Refresh patch to make book/Makefile use DH flags.
- sparc32.patch: New patch to remove sparc32 files that causes FTBFS.
* debian/rules: override_dh_auto_build: Copy opening book from pgn-extract.
-- Samuel Henrique <samuel...@gmail.com> Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:37:19
** Changed in: hoichess (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Sync hoichess 0.19.0-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list