This bug was fixed in the package wine - 1.8.4-1ubuntu1
wine (1.8.4-1ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable. (LP: #1558480)
* Use unversioned sonames in debian/scripts/sonames2elf
so that dpkg-shlibdeps can find libGL.so in Ubuntu (closes: #827770).
* Add versioned breaks/replaces against the wine1.6 packages.
* Replace package wine with wine-stable. Needed for the transition to a
0-epoch in the version number.
Necessary until after the transition is complete (18.04).
* Generate the correct SERVER_PROTOCOL_VERSION.
-- Jens Reyer <jre.wine...@gmail.com> Tue, 20 Sep 2016 01:02:21 +0200
** Changed in: wine (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
[FFe] Transition from src:wine1.6 to src:wine from Debian
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list