the problems still remains after upgrade to OTA-12 (sorry for the delay, I'm
Mobile networks fail to reconnect after a long sleep, and switching airplane
mode off/on solves this issue.
And the solution to re enable phone calls is still to reboot the phone as I
don't find which service to restart.
More details :
- incoming and outgoing phone calls don't work
- for incoming calls, people are directly routed to the voice mailbox
- for outgoing calls, they stop quickly and you return to the phone keyboard
- during the phone attempt the volume, microphone, numpad buttons... of the
phone keyboard don't work
- only receiving and sending SMS are possible
- Internet connection needs to switch the airplane mode off/on
The OTA-13 just have been published and I didn't have time to apply it for now.
I will take time to post a feedback after upgrading.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Mobile Data Network not working after screen is off for more then 2
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list