This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-drivers-common - 1:0.4.17.2
ubuntu-drivers-common (1:0.4.17.2) xenial-proposed; urgency=medium
[ Alberto Milone ]
- Fix memory leak in get_alternatives(). Make sure to always free
alternatives->current_core and alternatives->current_egl.
- Partially drop the drm code, and get information about connectors
from sysf. This fixes a long standing performance issue (LP: #1586933).
- Disable persistence mode before powering down the dGPU.
If persistence mode is not disabled, gpu-manager will not be able to
unload the nvidia module (LP: #1619306).
- Make sure to load and unload nvidia-drm. This fixes a problem that
prevents the dGPU from being powered off in hybrid systems with
recent nvidia drivers (LP: #1619306).
[ Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) ]
- Catch and ignore UnicodeDecodeErrors in dmi info, as some machines
may report board_name as ffffffffffff0a to mean empty, and this
causes an error in python 3 (LP: #1320868).
-- Alberto Milone <alberto.mil...@canonical.com> Mon, 06 Jun 2016
** Changed in: ubuntu-drivers-common (Ubuntu Xenial)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
gpu-manager's drm output detection affects boot time
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list