This bug was fixed in the package systemd - 229-4ubuntu11
systemd (229-4ubuntu11) xenial; urgency=medium
* 73-usb-net-by-mac.rules: Split kernel command line import line.
Reportedly this makes the rule actually work on some platforms. Thanks
Alp Toker! (LP: #1593379)
* fsckd: Do not exit on idle timeout if there are still clients connected
(Closes: #788050, LP: #1547844)
* libnss-*.prerm: Remove possible [key=value] options from NSS modules as
well. (LP: #1625584)
* Backport networkd 231. Compared to 229 this has a lot of fixes, some of
which we need for good netplan support. Backporting them individually
would be a lot more work and a lot less robust, and we did not use/support
networkd in 16.04 so far. Drop the other network related patches as they
are included in this backport now. (LP: #1627641)
* debian/tests/networkd: Re-enable the the DHCPv6 tests. The DHCPv6
behaviour is fixed with the above backport now.
* pid1: process zero-length notification messages again. Just remove the
assertion, the "n" value was not used anyway. This fixes a local DoS due
to unprocessed/unclosed fds which got introduced by the previous fix.
* pid1: Robustify manager_dispatch_notify_fd(). If
manager_dispatch_notify_fd() fails and returns an error then the handling
of service notifications will be disabled entirely leading to a
compromised system. (side issue of LP: #1628687)
-- Martin Pitt <martin.p...@ubuntu.com> Tue, 04 Oct 2016 21:43:04
** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu Xenial)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
systemd-fsckd does not allow fsck to finish
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list