Steps to Reproduce:
- Cluster setup configuration (4x2)
- Windows server 2016
- Setup array for cluster
- Installed Failover Cluster and HyperV on all nodes.
- Created VMs and IOs volumes on both CSV and non-CSV (Cluster Shared Volume).
- Started I/O on VMs.
- Started graceful node failover test, by pausing and drain all the VMs from
the a node.
- All VMs transferred without any issue, the node is in paused state.
- Rebooted the paused node.
- After the node came back to optimal, resume the node, VMs started to transfer
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
[Hyper-V] do not lose pending heartbeat vmbus packets
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list