Public bug reported:
1. When selecting one app for instalation you will see the same app 2 times in
Bulk Queue.If you delete one the other one will be delated also.
2. Authentification promt will install 4 times the same app (or maybe 2
times per aplication because of the first problem that doubles any app
that you will install via Bulk Queue)
3. Bulk Queue will become unavailable after one use
Open Software Boutique via System -> Administration Software Boutique.
Click the spanner icon (Preferences) in the upper right of the window,
then click "Enable the Bulk Queue" to enable it.
1. Select any application and then go to the Bulk Queue tab and you will
se that the app you selected will appear 2 times
2. Select any application and then go to the Bulk Queue tab and press
"Apply Changes" and you will see 4 notifications that the same app it's
Select any application and then go to the Bulk Queue tab and press
"Apply Changes" and when the Authentification promt will appear press
cancel all the time, you will get 4 Authentification promt's.
3. After x applications instaled via Bulk Queue if you dont't press
"Finished" and you go directly into a category (to see/install other
apps) or use the back button from the header next to the "Software-Bulk
Queue" the "Software-Bulk" icon from the header will be inaccessible
** Affects: ubuntu-mate
** Affects: ubuntu-mate-welcome (Ubuntu)
** Also affects: ubuntu-mate
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Bulk Queue problems (Version 16.10.11~yakkety1.10)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list