I have tried various scenarios... First I tried with eMusic only
disabled and that didn't work for me. Then I tried disabling all the
suggested extensions and that made the import seamless. Then I tried to
purge the settings folder for banshee and reinstalled it and tried again
with only podcast disabled and it does work... kinda. It crashed on the
first import halfway through and the second one worked but no progress

Something very fishy is going on here.

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.

  banshee stops respondiing during media import

To manage notifications about this bug go to:

ubuntu-bugs mailing list

Reply via email to