I was having some IRC conversations and email exchanges - thanks Ryan
Harper and Larry Michel.
Following up on that I want to summarize:
- the back-ported fix is in qemu since 2.2 and not reverted/follow-on-fixed
(only got extra feature to support non 4k host pages later on)
- the fix was tested by the reporter on special HW showing the issue against a
PPA version of this upload (on a private bug that preceded this)
- since then the reporter became unresponsive (more than a month now)
- Canonical had, but no more has the special HW available in OIL-Lab, so no
chance to verify on our own anymore
- Trying to test with alternative HW failed (see comment #8)
We can now either consider it "verified" by the ppa, or have to drop it
to free up the queue for the next qemu fix.
I'll ping the release team to advise and - depending on the decision -
help to clean the queue.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
A a single PCI read or write appears twice on the PCIe bus. This
happens when using the SR-IOV feature with some PCI devices
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list