** Description changed:
SDDM Version 0.14.0 was released August 28th 2016 .
Current version in Xenial/Yakkety is 0.13.xx
Changelog (in short)
+ New features
- Bug fixes
## 0.14.0 - 2016-08-28
+ New sddm.conf option EnableAvatars (useful for slow filesystems)
+ New sddm.conf option UserAuthFile on the XDisplay section
to change the default Xauthority file name and path.
+ New sddm.conf option SessionLogFile on XDisplay and WaylandDisplay
sections to change the default user session log location.
+ ComboBox now exposes the arrow background color as
+ New "style" theme configuration for QtQuick Controls 2.0.
+ Require Qt 5.6 or better.
+ Enable HiDPI support.
+ Refresh sessions list.
+ Always fallback to an embedded theme if no suitable theme is found.
- Actually change Qt platform theme.
- Switch to Wayland session vt only when authentication
- Close PAM session.
- Delete PAM credentials after closing the session.
* More theme-neutral default user and root avatars
* REMOVED the "circles" theme. Remember to change it if you had it set!
* REMOVED the "maui" theme as a standalone theme as it is now
embedded in the greeter. Remember to change the theme to empty
if you had it set to "maui".
* Update Estonian translation.
* Add Catalan translation from Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch.
* Add Dutch translation from Eric Hameleers.
* Add Slovak translation from Martin Minka.
* Add Swedish translation from Kristoffer Grundström.
* Add Ukrainian translation from Cherevan Andriy.
* Add Indian flag from Sanjeev Premi.
It would be a pitty if these changes would have to be patched cherry-
picked after release of 16.10
The Release-Announcement  contains any important information, like
- This Release requires Qt-Version 5.6 or better. Thus it would qualify to
- be backported to Xenial-LTS.
+ This Release requires Qt-Version 5.6 or better. Thus it would NOT 
+ qualify to be backported to Xenial-LTS.
Debian is already informed about this via their PTS . There is
appearently no action taken since - which would imply a FFe now. So,
this shouldn't actually need another bug-report there then ;-)
bug #1435321 - [upstream] keyboard focus not in password field
bug #1624268 - pam_mount crashing SDDM because helper don't close session
bug #1532381 - SDDM 0.13: kcmsddm shows old preview-picture of Maldives
Big thanks for the quality of life the Ubuntu-Flavors offer to the
people around the world, beforehand.
** Summary changed:
- [Request Upgrade] SDDM 0.14.0 was released 28th August 2016, contains
+ [request upgrade] SDDM 0.14.0 was released 28th August 2016, contains
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
[request upgrade] SDDM 0.14.0 was released 28th August 2016, contains
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list