Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: update-manager
I installed a fresh install of kubuntu 7.10 after the upgrade from 7.04
made my system completely unusable. Still I get this message that I
should upgrade to newer version of kubuntu. My /home wasn't deleted in
the version upgrade so that might be the reason for this message.
Also the upgrade tool was completely unusable for me, it got stuck while
installing the new packages on top of 7.04. Perhaps you should at least
do some checks if all the packages can be installed before actually
doing the install. Currently the installer messes up peoples computers.
** Affects: update-manager (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
Kubuntu 7.10 tries to install newer version of kubuntu
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/154890
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is the bug contact for Ubuntu.
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs