I am not sure if my issue is related.
When I tried to install this kernel, and booted into it, I also lost
I am attaching an archive containing (these were collected while running 4.10
and wifi working):
* the screenshot from Driver Manager (using proprietary driver for broadcom)
* the output from lspci identifiying the network card
* the output from apt install
* bcmwl-184.108.40.2061+bdcom-build-make.log originally
* ndiswrapper-1.60-build-make.log originally
I was able to upgrade from 4.4 to 4.10 without any problems.
** Attachment added: "files.tar.bz2"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ThinkPad S230U - Ethernet / WiFi not working after kernel upgrade to
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list