thanks for the analysis and backport.
The patches look good to me
- two structural changes with no net-effect (to let the backport apply)
- there could have been a backport without those, but I agree that this looks
- the actual fix seems ok, skipping if no data avail sounds right
- some cleanups in the patch headers is required, but I can do that on upload
- these changes are upstream a long time and are still the way implemented by
this change in 4.0
Thanks a lot, two things:
1. do you have a ppa with that already that I should run checks against
(otherwise I'll open one up when really prepping the SRU)?
2. there is a security update in flight we have to wait for - I'm postponing
this fix until that is complete.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
virsh api is stuck when vm is down with NFS borken
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list