Sergey Zolotarev, to clarify, let us focus on the timeframe from since
you installed Ubuntu a couple weeks ago to present.
1) To advise, it wouldn't hurt to see how things change when you use the
nvidia proprietary driver. However, you will want to use the Ubuntu
kernel (not mainline) before installing it and while using it. For
information on nvidia versions available one may see
2) To clarify, when you resume from suspend, is it that one of the three
following outcomes occur or only two:
* Upon resume the display is not working and you can't SSH into it.
* It resumes but only the touchpad isn't working.
* It resumes and everything is working fine.
3) It would be helpful if you out the nvidia card from the pc to see if
this influences your resume results.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
[Asus K501UQ] Touchpad stops working after suspend
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list