This bug was fixed in the package menulibre - 2.1.5-0ubuntu1
menulibre (2.1.5-0ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- Fixes removal of categories from launchers (LP: #1307002)
- Fixes PermissionError when saving launchers (LP: #1444668)
- Reworked file and directory handling, resolving various issues
with naming, saving, and reverting. Closes: #861540, #866133.
- Bump debhelper compatibility to 11
- Update Standards-Version to 4.1.3
- Updated VCS-Browser to secure origin
- Added, resolves binary-without-manpage lintian warning
- Removed, resolves command-in-menu-file-and-desktop-file lintian
- Disabled verbose output.
- Dropped override_dh_installchangelogs to resolve
duplicate-changelog-files lintian warning. Closes: #834650
- Add upstream signing-key.asc
-- Sean Davis <smd.seanda...@gmail.com> Thu, 08 Feb 2018 04:53:17
** Changed in: menulibre (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
menulibre crashed with PermissionError in save_launcher(): [Errno 13]
Permission denied: '/home/username/.local/share/applications/exo-web-
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list