This bug was fixed in the package pacemaker - 1.1.18~rc4-1ubuntu1
pacemaker (1.1.18~rc4-1ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable (LP: #1743059). Remaining changes:
- d/control: Demote fence-agents to Suggests, avoiding main
- d/control: Promote crmsh | pcs to Recommends for upgraders from
[ Not needed since 16.10 ]
* Properly restart corosync and pacemaker together (LP: #1740892)
- d/pacemaker.preinst: flag corosync to restart pacemaker on
- d/pacemaker.postinst: clear flag unconditionally in case of errors
+ The preinst and postinst changes can be dropped after bionic
releases as long as the other changes are maintained.
- debian/patches/pacemaker_is_partof_corosync.patch: Default systemd
unit hard-requires corosync. LP #1740892.
-- Nishanth Aravamudan <nish.aravamu...@canonical.com> Tue, 30 Jan
2018 16:38:09 -0800
** Changed in: pacemaker (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Please merge with Debian unstable 1.1.18~rc4-1
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list