Public bug reported:
We have released 2.2.20 of the Linux Agent, we would like you to package this
into proposed for further testing.
This contains numerous fixes, a key one being to improve provisioning
- [#945] Download operation failure
- [#929] wire.py#update_goal_state does not handle out-of-date GoalState errors
- [#908] Set Files to 0400 in /var/lib/waagent
- [#906] Hardcoded value for sshd's ClientAliveInterval (180)
- [#899] Improve HeartBeat Event
- [#898] Send dummy status if extension fails to write a #.status file
- [#897] 'Target handler state' wall of errors
- [#896] End of Line Comments are Not Supported nor Handled
- [#891] Create a Telemetry Event to Track Custom Data Execution
- [#884] Cleanup Old Goal State and Extension Cache
- [#876] The agent should use a scaling back-off when retrying HTTP requests
- [#869] The agent should report OS information in the correct JSON format.
- [#822] Update docs
Please ignore 2.2.21.
** Affects: walinuxagent (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list