This bug was fixed in the package kexec-tools - 1:2.0.16-1ubuntu1
kexec-tools (1:2.0.16-1ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Default to not kexecing a kernel on boot in the automatically
- Don't call db_stop from the postinst.
- Adjust INITCONFFILE to vmlinux if used
- Add maintainer script helper to handle removal of conffile
/etc/default/grub.d/kexec-tools.cfg has been removed.
Handle it properly
- Add Breaks: statement toward kdump-tools
Starting with kdump-tools 1:1.5.9-6, this package takes
over the addition of crashkernel= parameter which has
been removed from kexec-tools.
Make sure that it is upgraded accordingly.
* New upstream release (LP: #1743529)
kexec-tools (1:2.0.16-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (Closes: #890818)
* Updated pointer to kexec-tools home page (Closes: #888565)
* Updtaed russian translation (Thanks, Lev) (Closes: #883918)
* Remove obsolete configuration file (Closes: #868100)
kexec-tools (1:2.0.15-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (Closes: #876318, Closes: #854826)
* Enable compressed kernel support for ARM64 - Manoj Iyer
* Updated Portuguese translation (Closes: #857728)
* Updated German translation (Closes: #857737)
-- Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo <casca...@canonical.com> Fri, 23 Feb
2018 12:11:36 -0300
** Changed in: kexec-tools (Ubuntu Bionic)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Merge kexec-tools 2.0.16-1 from Debian: System hung with Kernel panic
-not syncing: Out of memory message when crash is triggered.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list