I tested it yesterday with my own build - ie applied d47924417319 on the
latest hwe kernel - and it worked[1] for me. But I will test your build
too.

[1] ie I ended up getting another kernel issue - which is that the
megaraid driver can't handle CPUs being disabled - which is discussed in
detail here (and not solved upstream afaict):
https://lkml.org/lkml/2017/8/8/884

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1753583

Title:
  Ubuntu 16.04.4 HWE kernel lockup: Upstream commit missing

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1753583/+subscriptions

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to