Regarding #43, #44, #51, here is what I did:
* Reset the grub config file
* Removed all nvidia* packages
* Reverted everything to the standard bionic as described here:
* Removed all the old package information using: dpkg --purge `dpkg
--get-selections | grep deinstall | cut -f1`
* Installed nvidia-driver-390: apt-get install nvidia-driver-390
Everything seems to work.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
nvidia-390 fails to boot graphical display
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list