Polling for a quick FFE ack by the Release Team on IRC now ...
** Description changed:
This is a spin off from bug 1753938.
- there was a 3rd party upload on 1st of March with two features
- one might have been ok (one day late but ok otherwise)
- but the other was breaking FFE and maintainability
- I reverted and discussed this in bug 1753938
- We agreed to try taking the small and maintainable change for Bionic
Details on the Change:
- it is available a while at http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/878667/
- It is in the subtree maintainers tree a while now
- Samuel Thibault <samuel.thiba...@ens-lyon.org> took it into the subtree, see
+ Samuel Thibault <samuel.thiba...@ens-lyon.org> took it into the subtree
- will (most likely) be in qemu 2.13 due to the subtree pull then
- It was in Bionic from 5th to 22nd March already and there were no
complains/reports on it
By breaking out the 2nd change (that was more complex and had potential
maintenance issues in qmp format) this would be a great candidate to
make Bionic better.
As mentioned it was already tested and in Bionic for a while, so the change
really should be good.
Also in terms of "potential regression risk" it is limited to slirp which is
less commonly used in "enterprisy" environments, but a useful feature in
I'm readding the change and would be ready to puload together with a bunch of
others that are queued up.
But while it is small, but it is a feature, so I'd need an FFE ack for this
to process it further.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
slirp: Add domainname option to slirp's DHCP server
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list