This bug was fixed in the package ubiquity - 18.04.5
ubiquity (18.04.5) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Don't block plymouth-quit-wait on the ubiquity greeter; we want ttys to
be able to start in parallel for debuggability of ubiquity. Blocking
plymouth-quit is sufficient to ensure ordering.
* scripts/start-ubiquity-dm: start on vt1 now instead of vt7, consistent
with grub, plymouth, and gdm in 18.04. Tested on Ubuntu Desktop with
both "Try" and "Install" options. (LP: #1632151)
[ Heber Parruci ]
* autopilot: Update tests to match new UI for Updates and software page.
[ Mike Gabriel ]
* debian/control: Drop gir1.2-appindicator3-0.1. A11y support
is not using AppIndicator anymore (LP: #1760701)
[ Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre ]
* Automatic update of included source packages: partman-crypto
86ubuntu2, partman-lvm 123.
-- Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <cypher...@ubuntu.com> Tue, 10 Apr 2018
** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu Bionic)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Drop gir1.2-appindicator3-0.1 from Depends: field
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list