This bug was fixed in the package mongodb - 1:3.6.3-0ubuntu1
mongodb (1:3.6.3-0ubuntu1) bionic; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (LP: #1761807).
* d/watch: update.
* d/upstream/signing-key.asc: update.
* Drop d/p/CVE-2016-6494.patch: no longer needed as fixed upstream by
use of open(2) with S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR.
* Drop d/p/asio-openssl-1.1-support.patch: this backport is no longer
required as upstream successfully builds directly against OpenSSL
* d/p/fix-ftbfs-with-gcc-7.patch: refresh to remove fuzz.
* d/copyright: update.
* d/control: build dependency changes:
- Add new dependencies required for a successful build
(libmongoc-dev, python-cheetah, python-pkg-resources,
- Drop python (not required directly).
* d/p/SERVER-34117-skip-dns-tests.patch: disable some tests that require
* d/p/strip-test-binaries.patch: strip test binaries to reduce build size to
within Launchpad's limit.
-- Robie Basak <robie.ba...@ubuntu.com> Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:45:22
** Changed in: mongodb (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
** CVE added: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2016-6494
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
[FFe] Bump mongodb to 3.6.X
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list