Due to many instabilities in 2.3.1 (found on the mailing list) we might
do a merge of a more stable version for now.
I'm postponing the MP of 2.3.1 until I have synced with Debian and see a
few more issues resolved.
** Changed in: dovecot (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Incomplete
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Merge newer dovecot for Cosmic
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list