This bug was fixed in the package sssd - 1.16.2-1ubuntu1
sssd (1.16.2-1ubuntu1) cosmic; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable.
- Fix installation of the python3 modules.
[No longer needed, it builds fine now.]
- d/sssd-common.maintscript: rm_conffile for upstart drop
[Can be dropped in a merge post 18.04]
- d/p/libsss-dependency.diff: fix build issue dependency between
libsss_cert and libsss_child.
- d/p/disable-sss_nss_idmap-tests.diff: disable the sss_nss_idmap tests
which fail in Ubuntu because of the -Bsymbolic-functions linker flag.
-- Andreas Hasenack <andr...@canonical.com> Wed, 08 Aug 2018 10:49:35
** Changed in: sssd (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Please update SSSD to version 1.16.2
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list