I had the same problem
1) Installed nvidia-driver-390 (390.48 via software-properties-gtk)
2) Restarted to find out that it didn't built for kernel 4.17
3) Purged package, autoremoved, added repo ppa:graphics-drivers/ppa for driver
4) Restarted, resolution was low (probably because nouveau remained blocked)
5) Started to install nvidia-390, got the same error
6) sudo rm '/etc/OpenCL/vendors/nvidia.icd'
7) sudo apt --fix-broken install
After restart everything works.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Errors were encountered while processing: /tmp/apt-dpkg-install-
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list