Patch for Resolute

============= Tested on 7.0.0-39 ======================
Building for 7.0.0-39-generic

Building initial module doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0 for 7.0.0-39-generic
Sign command: /usr/bin/kmodsign
Signing key: /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.priv
Public certificate (MOK): /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.der

Running the pre_build script................... done.
Building module(s)........................ done.
========================================================

============= Tested on 7.0.0-3 ========================
I: Trying to build doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0 for 7.0.0-3-generic
Creating symlink /var/lib/dkms/doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0/source -> 
/usr/src/doca-ofed-3.4-dkms-3.4.0+0.8.5.0

Sign command: /usr/bin/kmodsign
Certificate or key are missing, generating them using 
update-secureboot-policy...
Signing key: /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.priv
Public certificate (MOK): /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.der

EFI variables are not supported on this system
/sys/firmware/efi/efivars not found, aborting.
Running the pre_build script........
............ done.
Building module(s)............................ done.
I: Testing if doca-ofed-3.4-dkms modules are correctly installed.
doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0, 7.0.0-3-generic, x86_64: installed (Original 
modules exist)
========================================================

============= Tested on 7.0.0-34 =======================
I: Trying to build doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0 for 7.0.0-34-generic
Sign command: /usr/bin/kmodsign
Signing key: /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.priv
Public certificate (MOK): /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.der

Running the pre_build script...................... done.
Building module(s)............................ done.
I: Testing if doca-ofed-3.4-dkms modules are correctly installed.
doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0/7.0.0-3-generic/x86_64/log/make.log
doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0/7.0.0-34-generic/x86_64/log/make.log
doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0, 7.0.0-34-generic, x86_64: installed (Original 
modules exist)
========================================================


============= autopkgtest ==============================
I: Summary:
I: PASS doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0 7.0.0-3-generic
I: PASS doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/3.4.0+0.8.5.0 7.0.0-34-generic
/tmp/autopkgtest.8HcrT1/wrapper.sh: Killing leaked background processes: 74202 
    PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
  74202 hvc1     S+     0:00 sleep 3
autopkgtest [11:29:16]: test dkms-autopkgtest: -----------------------]
autopkgtest [11:29:16]: test dkms-autopkgtest:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - 
- - - - - - - -
dkms-autopkgtest     PASS (superficial)
autopkgtest [11:29:17]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
dkms-autopkgtest     PASS (superficial)
qemu-system-x86_64: terminating on signal 15 from pid 1453624 (/usr/bin/python3)
========================================================

** Patch added: "resolute.patch"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/+bug/2168511/+attachment/6002482/+files/resolute.patch

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168511

Title:
  doca-ofed-3.4-dkms fails to build in Kernel 7.0.0-39

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/doca-ofed-3.4-dkms/+bug/2168511/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to