Public bug reported:

Hi, I run Ubuntu development version 26.10 (Gnome), last updated today
on 25th September.

Since then, Qgis version 3.44.13 still opens and works fine - I can
create, edit and save projects, close them while keeping Qgis main
window opened.

But when I try to close program Qgis, either with the windows button or
via menu "File - Close Qgis", it suddenly freezes the screen (no more
mouse or keypad Alt-tab working) and the session logs out.

If I relog, all other programs and work in progress are closed and not
seen anymore.

What logs could I provide o help understand and resolve the problem ?

Thanks !

** Affects: qgis (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168582

Title:
  Qgis crashes on Ubuntu 26.10 when closing the app

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qgis/+bug/2168582/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to