Confirming this fix also works on a related HP model: HP Laptop 15-fd1xxx 
Realtek RTL8852BE-VT (rtw89_8852bte)
Ubuntu 26.04, kernel 7.0.0-31-generic (HWE)

I had two separate issues stacked together:

The system was completely freezing on resume from suspend (no wake at
all, had to hard power-off every time). This was fixed by adding
nvme.noacpi=1 as a kernel boot parameter (my NVMe drive is a Samsung
MZVL8512HFLU).

Once that was fixed, I faced the same Wi-Fi issue. 
 
Following the suggestion in this thread, I ran: echo 0 | sudo tee 
/sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:01:00.0/d3cold_allowed and confirmed Wi-Fi now 
survives suspend/resume consistently.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2127051

Title:
  WiFi Realtek RTL8852BE (rtw89_8852bte) fails to find networks after
  resuming from suspend on HP laptop

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-hwe-6.14/+bug/2127051/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to