I had difficulty running Lomiri after I installed it on Ubuntu Desktop
26.04 LTS. So I instead used a private ISO for Ubuntu 26.04 LTS that
includes Lomiri instead of GNOME or other Ubuntu desktops. This uses
~99.9% regular Ubuntu packages (exceptions are components for the
installer like livecd-rootfs, a calamares settings package, and a few
tweaks to default settings).

From this environment, I installed tone-generator 1.6.1-ubuntu1 and
lomiri-telephony-service 0.6.1-1ubuntu1 . I rebooted. After logging in,
I confirmed that I am able to hear dialtones when pressing the number
keys in the Lomiri Phone app.

** Tags removed: verification-needed-resolute
** Tags added: verification-done-resolute

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2155800

Title:
  lomiri-dialer-app dialpad tones can't be heard

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lomiri-telephony-service/+bug/2155800/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to