Thank you for testing this on real hardware and for the thorough review.
The test under active TX load and the clean teardown confirm the fix is
solid.

Regarding your two points:

- Correct, in mt7925_mac_reset_work() the check prevents interface
iteration and wake_queues on removal; I will adjust the wording so it
does not mention clearing MT76_RESET for mt7925.

- Good point on the shared parse_response path across buses. I will
explicitly note in the commit log that the timeout suppression covers
PCIe/SDIO/USB and prevents re-queueing reset_work after cancel during
teardown.

I am preparing the patch for linux-wireless upstream submission.

Which email address would you prefer for the Tested-by: Piotr Kalinski
<...> tag?

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2167595

Title:
  mt7921u: USB reset after -110 timeouts deadlocks in mt7921_abort_roc,
  blocks rtnl_lock and shutdown

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2167595/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to