$ sudo dracut -fv
dracut[I]: Executing: /usr/bin/dracut -fv
dracut[W]: If you need to use bluetooth, please include it explicitly.
dracut[W]: If you need to use bluetooth, please include it explicitly.
dracut[I]: *** Including module: console-setup ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: busybox ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-ask-password ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-battery-check ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-initrd ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-journald ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-modules-load ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-pcrextend ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-sysctl ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-tmpfiles ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-udevd ***
ln: failed to create symbolic link 
'/var/tmp/dracut.dpt3Ntx/initramfs//bin/loginctl': Not a directory
dracut[I]: *** Including module: i18n ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: plymouth ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: simpledrm ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: crypt ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: crypt-lib ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: dm ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: fs-lib ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: kernel-modules ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: kernel-modules-extra ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: lvm ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-cryptsetup ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: fido2 ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: pkcs11 ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: resume ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: rootfs-block ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: terminfo ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: udev-rules ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: dracut-systemd ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: initqueue ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: usrmount ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: systemd-sysusers ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: base ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: shell-interpreter ***
dracut[I]: *** Including module: shutdown ***
dracut[I]: *** Including modules done ***
dracut[I]: *** Installing kernel module dependencies ***
dracut[I]: *** Installing kernel module dependencies done ***
dracut[I]: *** Resolving dependencies for executables and libraries ***
dracut[I]: *** Resolving dependencies for executables and libraries done ***
dracut[I]: *** Generating early-microcode cpio image ***
dracut[I]: *** Constructing AuthenticAMD.bin ***
dracut[I]: *** Store current command line parameters ***
dracut[I]: Stored kernel commandline:
dracut[I]:  rd.luks.uuid=***REDACTED***
dracut[I]:  rd.lvm.lv=ubuntu-vg/ubuntu-lv  
dracut[I]:  root=/dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv rootfstype=ext4 
rootflags=rw,relatime
dracut[I]: *** Stripping files ***
dracut[I]: *** Stripping files done ***
dracut[I]: *** Hardlinking files ***
dracut[I]: *** Hardlinking files done ***
dracut[I]: *** Creating image file '/boot/initrd.img-7.3.0-6-generic.tmp' ***
dracut[I]: Using auto-determined compression method 'zstd'
dracut[I]: *** Creating initramfs image file 
'/boot/initrd.img-7.3.0-6-generic.tmp' done ***
dracut[I]: *** Moving image file '/boot/initrd.img-7.3.0-6-generic.tmp' to 
'/boot/initrd.img-7.3.0-6-generic' ***
dracut[I]: *** Moving image file '/boot/initrd.img-7.3.0-6-generic.tmp' to 
'/boot/initrd.img-7.3.0-6-generic' done ***

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168725

Title:
  busybox install: failed to create symbolic link loginctl

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/busybox/+bug/2168725/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to