Public bug reported:

In Ubuntu 26.04.1, the mate-weather applet stops updating after the
computer is suspended and then unsuspended.

What I have seen:

* suspend the computer at night
* unsuspend the computer the next morning
* mate-weather applet shows the temperature from the night before, and does not 
update at all
* right-clicking on the applet and selecting Update does not make the applet 
update the temperature
* killing and reloading the applet makes it correctly update again

I am not sure if this happens after absolutely every suspend, but I have
had to kill the applet several times in the last week.


# lsb_release -rd
Description:    Ubuntu 26.04.1 LTS
Release:        26.04


# apt-cache policy mate-applets
mate-applets:
  Installed: 1.26.1-4
  Candidate: 1.26.1-4
  Version table:
 *** 1.26.1-4 500
        500 http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu resolute/universe amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Thanks!

** Affects: mate-applets (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168821

Title:
  mate-weather does not update after computer returns from suspend

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mate-applets/+bug/2168821/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to