Seen on noble on 2026-09-04 (mutter 46.2-1ubuntu0.24.04.16, gnome-shell
46.0-0ubuntu6~24.04.14) when I unplugged a Thunderbolt dock that drove
all external monitors. Details in bug 2168739. mutter is unchanged since
then, and it does not contain the upstream fix (commit 785a83ae). I have
not seen the crash again in 4 unplugs since.

The Error Tracker has no copy of my crash: the automatic upload on
2026-09-07 failed with "400 Bad request" from the server.

I still have the full apport .crash with the core (79 MB). I can share
it privately or run any command you need.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1933186

Title:
  gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in meta_window_place() from
  place_window_if_needed() from meta_window_constrain() from
  meta_window_move_resize_internal() from meta_window_force_placement()

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mutter/+bug/1933186/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to