Did this fix actually make it into the devel release, the one currently
marked as triaged? If so, that can be updated to fix released. I'm
currently attempting to sponsor the backport for noble and jammy, but I
can't do that if this fix isn't in the latest version (otherwise we
regress upgraders from noble).

I've checked what's under ubuntu/devel and whether it matches the
associated GitHub PR mentioned in comment 3 but the situation is ...
confusing. *Some* of the changes in that PR appear in ubuntu/devel, but
others (specifically the changes to the landscape-client.postinst adding
the group to the chown and install lines) do not. So ... what's the
status of this in devel?

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2065879

Title:
  [SRU] landscape-config problem with hardened umask 027

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/landscape-client/+bug/2065879/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to