No Problem at all, Boris - I guess this made it on short notice, since
we switched last minute from 7.2 to 7.3 ...

I can confirm that it is in Ubuntu kernel 7.3.0-5.5 (and newer):
$ git --no-pager tag --contains a868b30492c5
Ubuntu-7.3.0-5.5
v7.2
$ git --no-pager tag --contains 1e95e3bc6b05
Ubuntu-7.3.0-5.5
v7.2
$ git --no-pager tag --contains c9a568838086
Ubuntu-7.3.0-5.5
v7.2

And since we are already on 7.3(.0-6.6):
$ rmadison --suite=stonking --arch=s390x linux-generic
 linux-generic | 7.3.0-6.6 | stonking | s390x
I update this ticket to Fix Released now.

Thnak you!


** Also affects: ubuntu-z-systems
   Importance: Undecided
       Status: New

** Changed in: ubuntu-z-systems
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Skipper Bug Screeners (skipper-screen-team)

** Changed in: ubuntu-z-systems
   Importance: Undecided => High

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided => Medium

** Changed in: ubuntu-z-systems
       Status: New => Fix Released

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Fix Released

** Information type changed from Private to Public

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2160280

Title:
  [26.10 FEAT] [VS2445] KVM: Revisit kvm_arch_set_irq_inatomic
  optimization

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-z-systems/+bug/2160280/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to