*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 2167996 ***
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2167996

Actually, I'm not sure this is precisely a duplicate. The outcome is the
same (piboot-try switch has failed), but in this case do-release-upgrade
was definitely used (not dist-upgrade), but like LP: #2167996 I don't
see the meta-packages in the install list.

I'm going to remark this as a duplicate of that bug as I have a nasty
feeling a number of users are (somehow) missing the raspi meta-packages,
which ubuntu-release-upgrader uses to determine when to apply the raspi
specific quirks.

** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 2151216
   [SRU] Force switch to piboot-try on Raspberry Pi

** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 2167996
   package initramfs-tools 0.151ubuntu1 failed to install/upgrade: old 
initramfs-tools package postinst maintainer script subprocess failed with exit 
status 1

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168879

Title:
  package initramfs-tools 0.151ubuntu1 failed on raspberry pi 4B model
  1.5

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/initramfs-tools/+bug/2168879/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to