Hi,

Thanks for filling out a bug report. I've been trawling the bug backlog and 
I've found several of these 'Asus Vivobook charge state oscillation' bugs. I've 
marked them all as a duplicate of this bug to centralise discussion.
 
After reading through all of the bug reports we've had the M3607HA, M3407HA, 
and M1807HA affected by this, across both 6.17.0 and 7.0.0 kernels. I don't 
believe anyone has been able to identify a kernel version that works, so I 
don't know if this is a regression or not. It may just be buggy firmware.

** Bug watch added: Linux Kernel Bug Tracker #221503
   https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=221503

** Also affects: linux via
   https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=221503
   Importance: Unknown
       Status: Unknown

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2150314

Title:
  ASUS M1807HA: Spurious ACPI power_supply events on battery

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/linux/+bug/2150314/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to