Just adding as an fyi, I upgraded from 24 LTS to 26 LTS. For me the
nvidia drivers didn't uninstall, but it seems they are stuck on the 580
version which I believe is what I was using before the upgrade.

For the most part it is working but netflix content will not show video,
only audio and subtitles.

I thought I'd check the nvidia driver the GUI tool "Software & Updates"
--> additional drivers.

When I try to select something else, like "nvidia-driver-595-open", the
tool borks and shows

"the requested operation would remove dependent package(s) ..."

Regards,
Anthony Loeppert

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169283

Title:
  nvidia -hwe drivers are marked as obsolete on upgrades

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-release-upgrader/+bug/2169283/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to