Public bug reported:

QLC+ was working fine on Ubuntu 24.04, but shows this issue after
upgrading to Ubuntu 26.04:

Every change takes dozen of seconds to take effect. When I select a
scene, it took 14 to take effect. Sometimes QLC+ can stop working
completely.

I have a Eurolite DMX512 Pro device using the "DMX USB" plugin.

I just downgraded qlcplus to 4.12.7-1build4 and it started to work
correctly again. Then I started to bisect the problem and QLC+ 4.13.0 is
the first upstream release to show this problem.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 26.04
Package: qlcplus 4.14.3-1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 7.0.0-38.38-generic 7.0.14
Uname: Linux 7.0.0-38-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.34.1-0ubuntu0.1
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
CurrentDesktop: MATE
Date: Sun Oct  4 13:07:34 2026
InstallationDate: Installed on 2020-08-14 (2242 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-MATE 20.04.1 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 
(20200731)
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 SHELL=/bin/bash
 TERM=xterm-256color
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
SourcePackage: qlcplus
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to resolute on 2026-10-02 (2 days ago)

** Affects: qlcplus (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug resolute

** Summary changed:

- QLC+ lags dozen of seconds
+ QLC+ lags dozen of seconds (with Eurolite DMX512 Pro)

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169460

Title:
  QLC+ lags dozen of seconds (with Eurolite DMX512 Pro)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qlcplus/+bug/2169460/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to