> can't print using Image Viewer

I can see the print portal being blocked:
apparmor="DENIED" operation="dbus_method_call" bus="session" 
path="/org/freedesktop/portal/desktop" interface="org.freedesktop.portal.Print" 
member="PreparePrint" mask="send" name=":1.68" label="loupe" 
peer_label="unconfined"

> After Cropping file saving using either option doesnt work, gives
error; Failed to move image
"/home/adel/Downloads/Screenshot_20260930_090402_Gallery.tmp.jpg" to
trash and therefore couldn't save image: Unable to create trashing info
file for
/home/adel/Downloads/Screenshot_20260930_090402_Gallery.tmp.jpg:
Permission denied

I don't see the same error message, but I can reproduce by selecting either:
* "Save As..." then selecting an existing file
* "Replace Original" 

** Changed in: loupe (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Invalid

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Triaged

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)
    Milestone: None => ubuntu-26.10

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2169395

Title:
  Cant save file after edits. Also can't print using Image Viewer
  (loupe)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+bug/2169395/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to