Dear all,
let me quickly add, as indicated by tlk in post #3, putting and removing the 
"deny" in front of the line:

  deny /dev/dri/{,**} r,

inside "/etc/apparmor.d/abstractions/transmission-common" at line 201,
really switches the problem on (with "deny") and off (after removing
"deny"). The error I get on my hardware-ubuntu 26.04 is:

libEGL warning: DRI3 error: Could not get DRI3 device
libEGL warning: Ensure your X server supports DRI3 to get accelerated rendering
libEGL warning: DRI3: Failed to initialize

Please note I use standard ubuntu, Lenovo T470 laptop with Intel HD graphics, 
no GPU.
Also I use "ubuntu mate" desktop, so I am using X11 on Mate:

$ echo $XDG_SESSION_TYPE
x11
$ echo $XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP
MATE

Thank you for helping and best greetings.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2162539

Title:
  transmission-gtk fails to open

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/transmission/+bug/2162539/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to