Hi Hassan,

Great that you attend the meeting. I just saw that the approval expired and
is now extended again for another month.
What are the questions that need to be answered?

There are 300 members of ubuntu-ch listed on launchpad.
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ch/+members

And two new members since 2013. Great! ;-)

Does you know how many are subscribed to this mailing list?

Regards,
Philipp