Hi all,
Glad this Canonical is getting a search revenue stream, I just have a few
concerns that I haven't seen discussed.

Does Yahoo have an equivalent of I'm Feeling Lucky for the Firefox
awesomebar or is google still going to be providing that?  If you switch
that functionality to just being a regular search box, that would be very
annoying.

Is the actual design of the start page going to be designed in the open?
I'd like to see Canonical make money from the page and it be more useful for
all users... Currently the Ubuntu Start page is less useful than the default
google.com (easy access to other kinds of searches - image, map).  I have
several ideas for making it better, and I'm guessing others do as well.

Thanks,
Bryan