Le mardi 01 mars 2011 à 13:05 -0800, Bryce Harrington a écrit :
> Stabilitywise, I need to use 'unity --reset' still quite a bit, but
> otherwise once it's up and running it seems solid.

Hello Bryce,

That's an interesting comment, I'm rather curious to know why you need
to do that? What issues do you run into? The "unity --reset" command is
to reset the compiz configuration, do you tweak yours using ccsm or
similar? Or do you just want restart unity because it crashed or got
confused over time? If you just want to restart unity you just need to
run "unity" without the reset option.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher