Le mercredi 11 mai 2011 à 09:31 +0200, Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to apply to join the desktop team.
>
> Since the last cycle (and before), I've been maintaining or
> contributing to a number of packages, including NetworkManager (and
> the related packages), evolution and related packages,
> gnome-system-tools, and others.

Mathieu did some awesome job particularly on NM and evolution stacks,
which are both not straightforward to get. When reviewing his work, he
never did the same mistake twice and listen carefully to advise the
sponsors are giving.

He's still on a ramping learn level but I'm confident he'll continue to
ask when he has some question about a case he didn't encounter yet or
whenever he has a doubt, that's the reason why I'm +1 his application to
join the desktop team.

Keep up the good job Mathieu!
Cheers,
Didier